Monday, May 4, 2009

Huge Apologies

Hi Everyone,

Wow my whirlwind two week Kyrgyz adventure is over. I am home. Tulip has extended her trip for a few more days. The last week of our trip had us getting up at 8am and back to our apartment past 10pm. One night we did not get back until well after midnight. I barely had tome to write to family. Luckily everyone was understanding. I know everyone wanted updates and photos. The internet connection at 12am was spotty and took forever to upload. So I gave up. We have many stories and many many many awesome photos to share. So over the next few days I will try and post at least once maybe twice a day some moments of our trippin trip!


Hugs
Tulip and Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! I am sure you are exhausted. Take your time posting...we can be patient :)

    ReplyDelete